Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Post


Hi! My name is Katrina Kurtz. This is my blog for Digital Libraries. I am posting this because I am compulsive and feel obligated to have something here until I do the first readings and can post about them.

In the meantime, here's my puppy! Her name is Katie. She's a pain in the butt, but she's cute so she makes up for it. This morning, I had the pleasure of chasing her around to retrieve the following items:
1. a shoe
2. A bag of sunflower seeds
3. My freshly stamped and sealed gas bill payment
4. A bottle cap.
5. A pen.
6. A plastic bag.

After that, she fell asleep next to me, on her back, snoring. I couldn't be mad at her anymore.

1 comment:

Coral said...

I hope that, even when there's a lot of posting about the reading going on, you'll update us on your puppy. What a cutie. :)